Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Today I would like to say I am disappointed in the way LEGO treats their fans. Since I was 5 I have been a devout fan of LEGO and have purchased 8000+ dollars worth of LEGO. Amazon yesterday revealed Star Wars: Rouge I set images. As I am a LEGO reporter I quickly reposted the images. For the safety of my channel I didn't even monetize the video and I put a comment in the description saying I would take down the video if LEGO contacted me. Today at 6:25 am I woke up and Youtube said I had a copyright strike I was sad, pist off and confused. So I hit up LEGO and got a response and they said they would contact me. LEGO did contact me,but in no way was it beneficial in removing my strike. So for everyone who enjoyed my livestreams I cant stream for three months.If you would like to help me out tweet at lego #removebfabsstrike and link this video. For additional information check out my rant.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xYLic6CtlM



No comments:

Post a Comment