Saturday, August 6, 2016

LEGO 2016 Christmas Train Image Revealed

Today at 1am I was snooping around Eurobricks when I discovered that CM4SCI had found an image of the new Christmas Train.


This is what CM4SCI had to say......


hey everyone -

I've got some more details regarding the upcoming 10254 Winter Holiday Train.

It is $79.99 $99.99 with 734 pieces. It comes with 5 minifigures, which are the conductor, a mother, a son and daughter, and a fireman

I am not a train guy so pardon me if I don't name things right, but I think it's a steam locomotive? It looks like the Toy Story train.

The first section, or the locomotive?, is green, black, red, and white, with red wheels.

The second section is the coal cart. Something interesting is the small leaves piece in white with lights on it.

After that are two train cars each with toys, one has a Christmas tree on top. Some of the toys are a train, a boat, a robot, a firetruck, and other wrapped gifts.

The caboose is red with a dark blue roof. More of the white leaves on the sides.

There's 16 bits of curved track included. Also included is a bench on a small platform next to a lamp.

That's all for now! Stay tuned for the official pics later this month probably

My Thoughts On This Set

Wow!! This is such a majestic looking set....I want it now!!

3 comments:

  1. awesome sadly in new zealand it becomes available to buy next xmas because the xmas sets arrive in feb and no one wants them then:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic! Can’t wait for this to be released!!

    ReplyDelete